ShapeRevengers Proprietary Limited (registration number 2020/566667/07) (hereinafter referred to as “ShapeRevengers”) understands the importance of protecting your personal information.
ShapeRevengers respects your constitutional rights to privacy and we are committed to preserving your online safety by preserving your privacy anytime you visit or communicate with our website.
- Personal Information
- You should be aware that your use of this website does not reveal your identity. If you wish to register for our personalised services, we will ask you for your name and other personal details. You are entirely free to decide whether or not to supply this information. However, if you choose not to provide your Personal Information to us, this may affect our ability to provide personalised products and services to you.
- The Personal Information collected may vary depending on your particular interaction with ShapeRevengers but will be limited to the information necessary to record and manage our interaction with you or as permitted or required in terms of law.
- Collection of information
- Each time you visit our website, our web servers automatically save the name of your browser and operating system, your IP address, your Internet Service Provider, the website from which you accessed our website, the web pages you visit while with us and the date and time you spend on our website. ShapeRevengers servers save this information for security purposes. We may also evaluate anonymous or de-identified data sets for statistical purposes. Personal Information may be collected through our website (e.g. through online forms), telephone enquiries or adverse reaction reports. We will only collect Personal Information that you provide us and you are entirely free to decide whether or not to supply this information.
- If you contact us, Personal Information about you may be collected. Personal information that may be collected about you includes: your name and contact details (e.g. address, telephone number, business and professional details (if applicable) etc.); the nature of your enquiry or adverse reaction report; and other details about you that might be relevant, such as your age, gender and medical condition or medical treatment.
- All medical assessments are considered to be private and confidential. All medical information submitted is treated with extra care and will only be accessible by our registered medical practitioners.
- Use of information
- providing you with the medical treatment under the program which you have signed up for with us;
- maintaining a record of medical enquiries, product complaints and adverse events and to comply with our reporting obligations to relevant regulatory authorities;
- monitoring, assessing and improving our products and services;
- providing further information regarding our products or services (including advice) that you have requested;
- providing you with material on our activities and products that may be of interest to you, which you are entitled to opt out of receiving at any time;
- notifying you of matters that we are required in terms of applicable law to notify you of (e.g. product recalls);
- monitoring and reviewing our compliance with relevant regulations and codes of conduct; and
- generating customer lists for the purposes of market research.
- We may share your Personal Information with certain third parties to provide an effective service or as required by law. In this regard, you consent to sharing your Personal Information with:
- our registered medical practitioner who will monitor your health condition and provide tailored prescriptions; and
- regulatory authorities, within or outside of South Africa, as required in terms of applicable law.
- We will only use information that is not Personal Information, such as IP addresses, for security purposes, systems administration, to enforce compliance with our terms and conditions and to protect our products, services and website. De-identified information may also be used to comply with any reporting obligations as required in terms of applicable law.
- All employees, partners and service providers who handle or obtain Personal Information are subject to appropriate and legally binding obligations of confidentiality and privacy in relation to your Personal Information.
- You may opt-out of any direct marketing received from ShapeRevengers should you so elect, by notifying us by e-mail or telephonically.
- ShapeRevengers uses a variety of technical measures to ensure the security of all archived data. The security of our systems is regularly reviewed to ensure ongoing protection against damage, loss and/or unauthorised access. Our security precautions are regularly updated and improved in line with technical developments. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot give an absolute assurance that the information you provide to us will be secure at all times.
- ShapeRevengers will not be liable (other than to the extent permitted in terms of applicable law), for any unauthorized access to your Personal Information and any liability which may otherwise have been attributable to Peptide Clinics as a result of or in connection with such unauthorised access is hereby excluded.
Safe Information Handling
- All sensitive information you send us is encrypted in transit. We use secure “Digital Security Certificates”.
- We have gone that extra mile to obtain an EV SSL Certificate, offering the highest levels of trust and authentication available. When you proceed to our eCommerce section of the site, the green address bar prominently displays our company name and provides visual assurance that our site is secure.
- Safe Information Storage
We endeavour to secure our servers using best-practice software and networking technologies to prevent unauthorised access (called “hacking”) to our servers.
- Best-Practice Security
- We follow best-practice security procedures, such as:
- we only use third parties that satisfy our stringent security standards; and
- we use networking security measures such as firewalling and VPNs, Access, Correction and Deletion rights
- You have the right, in accordance with POPIA, to –
- obtain access to your Personal Information held by ShapeRevengers;
- to request the correction, destruction or deletion of your Personal Information; and
- to object to the processing of your Personal Information.
- If you wish to stop receiving any communications from us and have your Personal Information deleted, please let us know and we will take all reasonable steps to delete it, unless we need to keep it for legal reasons.
- In addition, if you have any concerns about how your Personal Information has been collected, used or disclosed, you can contact us on 010 013 1790 and we will do our best to address your concerns.
- Personal Information that is obsolete and no longer required will automatically be destroyed except where required for data analysis purposes. If it is used for such purposes, the Personal Information will be de-identified.
- Lodging a Complaint
If you have any concerns about how your Personal Information has been collected, used or disclosed, and you wish to make a complaint about a possible breach of the POPIA, you are entitled lodge a complaint in writing to the Information Regulator in terms of the POPIA at email@example.com.
- Hyperlinks to other Websites
Third party operators of websites, which may be accessed via hyperlinks from our website, may gather and store Personal Information as soon as you access their websites. We do not accept any liability for those third party operators in the event that your Personal Information is collected, used, disclosed or shared by them. We encourage you to read their privacy policies separately.
ShapeRevengers (Pty) Ltd
Updated August 2020